Sunday, November 22, 2009

Things I Learned Today 11-21-09



1. Today I learned you can fall asleep in front of your computer, and burn a key on the keyboard with a burning ash. I think that's what happened….I'm not sure, I was asleep.

2. The guy in Twilight looks a lot like Andy, the drummer from O Children.

3. Today I learned about the TAPI alliance, and why we're REALLY in Afghanistan (Spoiler Alert: It's about the OIL, duh!)...just Google TAPI.

4. The Senate is going to vote on whether to DISCUSS the Health Care Bill on the floor of the Senate, not to pass or reject the bill, this is just on whether to TALK about it or not….and they're having a helluva time getting the 60 votes they need….


5. Penelope Cruz was born and raised in Spain.

6. Today I learned that Russia has the largest quantity of oil reserves in the world, and Turkmenistan, a country you probably haven't heard much about, has the second largest amount of oil reserves.




No comments:

Post a Comment