Saturday, November 7, 2009

A is for Assholes - A new kind of A-List

(a work in progress-with accompanying "Collage of Evil")


My (as yet incomplete) list of people I particularly dislike. Some are politicians, some are just famous. All are Assholes.


These people have somehow gone wrong, and need to be stopped!!


POLITICIANS:

Sarah Palin - She can see Russia from her house

George Bush - "I have strong opinions of my own-but I don't always agree with them"

Michele Bachmann, Oral Roberts grad - "God then called me to run for Congress"

John Boehner - "Inalienable Rights" are in the Declaration, not the Constitution, dummy!

Rush Limbaugh -"The NFL is like a game between the Bloods & the Crips without any weapons"

Newt Gingrich - on Sonya Sotomayor "this woman is a racist at heart."

Bill O'Reilly - "I just wish Katrina had only hit the UN bldg, I wouldn't have rescued them."

Glenn Beck - "I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore-- is this wrong?"

Pat Buchanan - "Our culture is superior because our religion is Christianity and that is the truth that makes men free"

Rudy Giuliani - All he needs is a noun, a verb & 9-11

Eric (Blackberry) Cantor - "Obama's plans for the auto industry are like looking at Putin's Russia."

Joe (Turncoat) Lieberman - if they could bottle Treason it would smell like Joe.

Dick Cheney - "My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." --March 16, 2003


Honorable Mentions (not quite as evil as those above, just morally bankrupt):

John Ensign - merely a womanizer...with very wealthy parents

Mark Sanford - proved that the "Appalachian Trail" is now in South America


Am I missing any other evil Politicians?


...and then there's the just simply


FAMOUS ASSHOLES:


David Letterman - no, apologizing to his wife on TV is not the same as not cheating!

Balloon Dad - did anybody EVER believe this story was real besides Wolf Blitzer?

Kanye West - everyone is entitled to a melt-down on national TV, no?

Gilbert Gottfried - is just so damn annoying, I have to hit MUTE when I hear his voice

Pee Wee Herman - him, too. Does anybody really derive pleasure from his humor??

Elisabeth Hasselbeck - Crap, I hoped having a 2nd kid would take her off The View…


There's more that I can't think of right now. I'll add them to this post when they come to me…


And, of course, your suggestions are most welcome.


Can you name everyone in the COLLAGE OF EVIL??




No comments:

Post a Comment