Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things I Wonder About: Roadkill...I have questions


ROADKILL - Have you ever seen a Roadkill Crew at work?


Who cleans that stuff up, when do they do it, and do they use a truck??


I've seen tons of roadkill, in over 40 years of living in the country and driving at night...deer, skunks, and raccoons, are the most common. But in all these years, I've never, ever seen any clean up crews.


Roadkill is never there the next time I drive by, so I know somebody must be doing it. Maybe the Roadkill Brigades are invisible?


Anybody, have a clue? Who cleans this stuff up, when do they do it, and do they use a truck??


And, sorry to be so graphic, but, if it's a gigantic buck, how do they get the carcass into the vehicle?…With a crane?



And, what if it's a skunk? Ew...




No comments:

Post a Comment