Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 is WAY more Fun to Say, for starts

I mean, Two Thousand & Nine, versus Twenty-ten? 2010 - it's got a rhythm to it, don't you think? It sorta bounces when you say it. I like that.

I don't know, for some reason, I'm feelin' a bit hopeful today about 2010,
not sure why...maybe 'cause seeing the cup 1/2 full is a better strategy for self-preservation & heart health, I don't know, but...

I'm gonna try and have a good one.

With that in mind, I thought I'd round-up some cool end of the year lists and videos to look at. So enjoy and...


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Starting off with this fun video from JibJab
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

and if your Toasting New Year's Eve...
There's an iPhone app for that!



Here's the Top 5 Live Video Streams to Celebrate the New Year













And from The Huffington Post
12 Things That Became Obsolete This Decade (in PHOTOS)






And here's an interesting one: A Decade in Food Trends: Organic farming, Locavores, Foam, Tapas






And from Mashable - Tweetup & Hashtag make the list of the Top Words of 2009.







Meanwhile Time Magazine has hired Mashable's founder, Pete Cashmore and he's dished up a list of the 25 Best Blogs of 2009.

And what do you think was voted the MOST POPULAR WORD of 2009?






After all the partying is done - let me save you some research - Guy Kawasaki's already done it for us! The Best Hangover Cures That Work are compiled here!










And now you're all ready to start the New Year right, with this handy cheat-sheet of 10 Words You NEED to STOP Misspelling (really, you do!)


I'm already busy compiling my list of Trends of 2010.

But, in the meantime, if you just have to see some more lists -

Try this: An actual TOP TEN List of TOP 10 LISTS of 2009 - Brilliant!
From Studio Manifesto, James Pew's

And if you STILL need MORE Lists - Time has this -
a virtual mine field of 'em!

So have a great night everyone, and The Best New Year Ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment